Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's Been A Month...

     I left Pittsburgh on May 15th, and I left New York on the 16th...which means that I've been away home for a full month  now. The initial wonder of being somewhere new has worn off, the follow up sadness and homesickness has also faded, more or less; all that's left is comfort. In only a month, this place has become a home of sorts. Don't get me wrong, there are still 6 weeks of new and awesome experiences. It just feels a little better at the end of the day when I get back to Aachen
   Also, I've realized that besides the few people that read this from Carnegie Mellon linking it out, http://www.cit.cmu.edu/global/student_spotlights/current_students_abroad.html, the majority of you are just my friends and family. So I'm just going to make this more of a travel journey, with a few more deeper entries. That way when I don't respond to emails, you'll know where I am. Don't worry though, you'll still get some quality video upload entries.

2 comments:

  1. I followed your link. I understand they have great surgeons in Germany:
    "•Chemical and Biomedical Engineering junior Jordan Green is spending his summer on an exchange with RWTH Aachen in Germany. You can read about her adventures on her blog."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha ya, gender ambiguous name so I guess they just decided to go for both. 1/3 pronouns ain't bad.

    ReplyDelete