Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Welcome to the Blog!

     In less than 3 weeks I'll be on a plane to Dusseldorf, followed by a hour train ride to Aachen. Thanks to the CIT Travel Grant and the UROP program, I'll have the opportunity and the monetary funds to spend 10 weeks researching Biofuels at RWTH at Aachen University. One of the conditions to receiving money from CIT is that I share my experience with the Carnegie Mellon community, so that's what this Blog is.
     Over the next 12 weeks or so I'll be regularly updating this with fun adventures, random musings and a ridiculous amount of photos. Once I get to Germany, I'll try to do at least one small update a day and one video entry a week.
    To start off all this, I'll try to do at least one or two entries on Pittsburgh. After all, it's hard to truly understand where you're going unless you know where you're coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment