Friday, May 17, 2013

New York: Almost On My Way!

    Back in New York for the day, really missed the city, didn't really miss Long Island as much. As much as Pittsburgh feels like home, Westbury doesn't. It's not that anythings changed really, we've just grown apart I guess. Being back home is almost exactly the same feeling as staying in my empty room after packing everything up. It's full of great memories and awesome adventure, but those are all in the past, now it's just empty. All that's left now are some old clothes, a few friends and 18 years full of memories. I guess that's pretty good for a few days though. Anyway, it's always important to revisit the past, even if it's awkward at times.
     Well, I guess this is my last entry in the US, the rest of the blog will be a lot more fun and upbeat. I'll probably post another entry tonight/tomorrow when I'm at Heathrow (London Airport)

No comments:

Post a Comment